Improving Cattle Production.
· Targeted marketing of all classes of conventional and premium cattle (Organic and Wagyu).
· Development of professional cattle production and marketing programs to meet profit and cash flow objectives.
· Procurement of all classes of cattle including difficult to source cattle (Organic and Wagyu)
· Assessment of various cattle production models to identify a best fit for your business and your business’s available resources.
· The organic accreditation process.
· Herd productivity improvement.
· Herd management efficiency techniques.
· Beef business profitability improvement and assessment of possible pathways to improve profitability.
· Herd Trouble Shooting – fertility, animal health, nutrition.